The Grey Labyrinth is a collection of puzzles, riddles, mind games, paradoxes and other intellectually challenging diversions. Related topics: puzzle games, logic puzzles, lateral thinking puzzles, philosophy, mind benders, brain teasers, word problems, conundrums, 3d puzzles, spatial reasoning, intelligence tests, mathematical diversions, paradoxes, physics problems, reasoning, math, science.
Sami Logic Puzzle
You talk to six people, and they each give you five statements. Your job is to figure out which statements are true and which are false.
1. David's final statement is true.
2. Frank told more lies than David.
3. Bob always tells the truth.
4. My second statement is false.
5. Eric told more truths than lies.
1. Eric lied at least once.
2. Alan told more lies than David.
3. Frank's second statement is true.
4. I always tell the truth.
5. Chuck told more lies than truths.
1. Bob told more lies than I did.
2. Alan told more truths than lies.
3. Eric always lies.
4. David's third statement is true.
5. Frank lied exactly once.
1. Alan lied at least twice.
2. Eric told more lies than Alan.
3. Bob told more lies than truths.
4. Chuck always lies.
5. Frank's third statement is true.
1. Chuck always lies.
2. My fourth statement is true.
3. Frank told more lies than Bob.
4. I tell more truths than lies.
5. Frank lied exactly twice.
1. Alan told more lies than Bob.
2. Eric's first statement is false.
3. Alan told more lies than truths.
4. Bob only lied once.
5. Eric always lies.
Given that no two people told the truth the same number of times, which statements were true and which were false?
Copyright © 1996-2018 Wx3, All Rights Reserved.